"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief...and of unspeakable love."
~Washington Irving

Ryan's Story

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ryan

Written by Scott as read to me by Jen: Ryan James was born September 17th at 1:55am weighing 2.5 lbs. and was 10.5 inches long. We were able to spend two hours with him before he went to be with the Lord. Services for Ryan are planned for Saturday September 25th at 2pm at the Lucas Funeral Home in Keller, TX. All are welcome to come if you would like. I am hoping to make it out of the hospital tomorrow so long as I can get my blood pressure down. I will update more when I am able to make it home. Thank you for everyone's love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Your family continues to be in my prayers. I am so thankful you had time with Ryan. May God bless your family with peace and comfort. Love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete