Learning how to be a mom to a child I can hold and a child in heaven. My son, Ryan, was diagnosed with a fatal genetic disorder during pregnancy. This is the story of our time with him and our journey as we live without him in our arms.
"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief...and of unspeakable love."
~Washington Irving
~Washington Irving
Ryan's Story
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Thanks
I am back home from the hospital and grateful for everyone's prayers and support. I will share the story of Ryan's time with us, but right now everything is too fresh and too raw. No matter what the hurt now, I will never regret our decision and the time we had with him was wonderful. He will always be in our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are loved. God bless some of my favorite people in the world. May the peace of the Lord be with you.
ReplyDelete