Thought I would post a quick update since my last appointment. On Wednesday, I had a regular appointment and saw the nurse practitioner. I wasn't really thrilled about not getting to see my doctor and left the appointment quite frustrated. I have since spoken with my doctor and feel more relieved. Everything is going okay, main problem right now is swelling. My legs and feet have been swelling all week and pretty significantly. Starting yesterday, my arms and hands have started swelling as well. This has been a new challenge for me because I missed out on this joy of pregnancy when I was pregnant with Sean. It has been recommended that i follow a low sodium diet, which is a challenge for someone whose favorite foods are pickles and chips & salsa. my blood pressure was also up slightly but still in the normal range.
We appreciate every one's support and prayers more than I can explain. I will try to update more this weekend.
This is Rachel, not Tim.
ReplyDeleteThe swelling is so un-fun. I'd tell you to wear those sheer-energy panty hose (they helped me, but it was winter).
Praying for you guys. Caleb has been really touched by this.
Love ya,
Rachel Ware