"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief...and of unspeakable love."
~Washington Irving

Ryan's Story

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy List Saturday


I missed last week, but I am excited to join back in with Happy List Saturday today!


Date night with my husband!!! Actually got to have two date nights in the span of 4 days!!!


Yea for giveaways!!! I was very excited to receive this book from Raquel at Life After Jeremiah! Now to make some reading time!




Just found this at the store today and couldn't pass it up! It it kind of hard to read but it says "Life takes us to unexpected places. Love brings us back home."


Received this from a special friend as an early mother's day present. Absolutely love it!


Sean drew this picture this week at school! Since it is hard to decipher a four year old's drawing, I will help! Starting in the upper right hand corner is the sun. Then in the middle of the top of the paper is God (brown) holding Ryan (blue) ~ can you see a mother's tears when receiving this! The zig zags are the clouds and on the bottom is Daddy (green), Lucy ~ dog (red), Mommy (purple) and Sean (orange). Best family picture ever! And, no I am not biased :)





Hope everyone has a wonderful week. Thinking off all the other mothers parenting a child in Heaven on International Babylost Mothers Day (May 1st).



No comments:

Post a Comment