"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief...and of unspeakable love."
~Washington Irving

Ryan's Story

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Empty

I feel empty. Empty of thoughts, void of feelings, tired, worn out, empty. Most weeks I process a lot of thoughts thinking about what I will write on here and this week there has been nothing.

I wish I had some wonderful revelation this week or some great moment of joy, but I feel like I have stalled out. The tears are still right there, almost waiting for the most inconvenient time to let loose. But the sobs, they aren't there, evenly tears are silent, empty.

I want to cry out for comfort, for peace, for something, but even that takes more than I have right now.

Ryan, momma misses you more than I have words to explain...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know I stopped by here. I understand how you are feeling, it has been a hard week for me to write much. Take comfort in knowing that you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no words.....wish i did. i am so sorry. but you are in my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is broken for you!! I pray for you!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete