"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief...and of unspeakable love."
~Washington Irving

Ryan's Story

Thursday, March 3, 2011



It is time again for the small miracles blog hop. I don't have any profound thoughts or even much to write, but just one thing to share. This cross sits on my desk at work, and has been there since before Ryan's diagnosis and possibly even before my pregnancy. It is where I look daily when I need a boost of hope and I don't think I realized when I picked it out, how much it would come to mean to me.






"And hope does not disappoint us because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us"Romans 5:5





"I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death"
Philippians 1:20


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely idea to have something that you can look at to remind you of hope xoxo

    ReplyDelete