
I have decided to join up with the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. For those who don't know me, that is totally out of my comfort zone. I don't like to put myself put there for others to read about, but this past year has changed how I think about a lot of things. Come join the party by clicking on the button above!
Here is all about me and my blog!
I am a 31 year old working mom. I am married to an amazing man who has seen me at my best and at my worst and loves me in spite! I work as a medical social worker, which can be stressful and rewarding at the same time. This past year I have been refined by my role as a mom. I have a beautiful, vivacious, crazy (in a god way) 4 year old son. I am also mom to a beautiful son in heaven.
I started my blog as a way to keep family and friends informed during my pregnancy with Ryan, after we learned of his fatal diagnosis. It has allowed me an environment to brag about my child whose life was 29 weeks and 5 days while I carries him and 1 hour and 57 minutes while his dad and I held him in our arms. As his mom, I have found this blog as a way to share his story and connect with an amazing community of other moms whose children are inspiring others from their heavenly homes.
This blog has been my place to process my grief, to share the thoughts I can't speak. It has been my place to share moments of unmeasurable sadness and those moments when joy has snuck back in my life. It has also become a place where I can keep memories of my older son and share my challenges and struggles for personal growth.
Simply, this blog is where my heart finds words and healing.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
So glad you joined the party! I just did my post too! This was a great intro! I hope your day is peaceful today......
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful intro. And I'm so sorry about your angel baby.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the Ultimate Blog Party. It's nice to meet you. Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)
Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-2011.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say HI! I am so sorry for your loss. You are a very strong woman! God bless you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHi! Following you from
ReplyDeleteUBP! Hope you visit me
and return the follow!
:0)