My happy list for the week. The month of March has been a difficult one, so it is nice to take the time and focus on some good moments. Natasha, I am so glad you started this!
Bunnies and knowing that other's remember Ryan (yes there is a story behind this, but it is for another day)
Spring, flowers, new leaves on the trees, the hope for new beginnings
My FAVORITE pants and comfy socks! Perfect for lounging on the couch.

Backyard baseball (Lucy even found a safe spot to watch!)
Hi Jen...I found your blog through the blog hop and am your newest follower. I love your happy list! There is nothing like a comfy pair or pants and socks that can't make me smile. <3
ReplyDeleteLove rabbits and spring flowers :) Here with you and remembering Ryan always xoxo
ReplyDeleteAll truly great things to bring happiness! I wish spring would soon come here! We still have an inch or so of snow over most of the ground.. definitely no flowers or green grass yet :( lol!
ReplyDeleteWishing you & your family love!
What a great list!!! Love your flower pics and the backyard baseball looks like fun!!! I so love my comfy pants and socks! There is nothing like lounging on the couch that's for sure! Thanks for sharing your list!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and remembering Ryan!
Hugs mama!!
Great list especially the flowers. I love rabbits too.
ReplyDeleteRemembering your sweet Ryan w/you.
Have a Happy week !!